Website URL : http://www.ucu.org.uk/2189
Recourse* offers support services to all staff in further and higher education and their families, including:
- Counselling: confidential, solution-focused counselling on personal and workplace issues
- One-to-one coaching: personalised practical and emotional support via a secure email system
- Information, advice and support material: news, guides and factsheets on relevant topics such as well-being, work-life balance, workload problems, stress management, coping with bereavement, and dealing with difficult people
- Financial assistance: a needs-based grants and loans programme
- Money management advice: individually tailored strategies to address financial difficulties, restructure debt and secure benefits
- Signposting to relevant organisations: the information you need to take the next steps to a better future.
All these services can be accessed online at the Recourse website, or through a 24/7 telephone support line, on 0808 802 03 04.
Help Recourse grow
You may not need Recourse right now, but you might one day - and it relies on voluntary donations from individuals to keep going. You can help by:
- donating to Recourse
- encouraging others to donate
- holding a fund-raising event in aid of Recourse.
Click to find out more about how you can help.
* Recourse used to be called the College and University Support Network (CUSN)