Website URL : http://www.ucu.org.uk/2189
Counselling, support, financial assistance and more available to members through Recourse.
Recourse offers these support services to all staff in further and higher education and their families, and they include:
- Counselling: confidential, solution-focused counselling on personal and workplace issues
- One-to-one coaching: personalised practical and emotional support via a secure email system
- Information, advice and support material: news, guides and factsheets on relevant topics such as well-being, work-life balance, workload problems, stress management, coping with bereavement, and dealing with difficult people
- Financial assistance: a needs-based grants and loans programme
- Money management advice: individually tailored strategies to address financial difficulties, restructure debt and secure benefits
- Signposting to relevant organisations: the information you need to take the next steps to a better future.
All these services can be accessed online at the Recourse website, or through a 24/7 telephone support line, on:
0808 802 03 04.
Help Recourse grow
You may not need Recourse right now, but you might one day - and it relies on voluntary donations from individuals to keep going. You can help by:
- donating to Recourse
- encouraging others to donate
- holding a fund-raising event in aid of Recourse.
Click to find out more about how you can help.