Covid-19 prisons

Ask your MP to intervene in the Novus dispute

Please contact your MP to ask them to sign a parliamentary motion to signal their support for Novus staff.

Step 1: Search for contacts to email

Please search for your contact(s) using the form below. You can then select the contacts you wish to email.