The University and College Union currently allows its website users to contribute to online forums and commenting facilities.
You agree to use ucu.org.uk forums and commenting facilities in accordance with the following rules. These apply across all ucu.org.uk sites and services. UCU has the right to remove any content that violates these terms and conditions or is otherwise objectionable. The views expressed by contributors do not necessarily reflect the views of national UCU.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- URLs (web site addresses) may be removed if deemed inappropriate or off-topic.