Fund the future - site banner : This link opens in a new window

Covid-19 (coronavirus):
UCU has produced advice for members. Read the latest UCU operational note here.  Find more information and updates here.

Protect staff and students: sign the petition calling for fair funding and online learning in higher education!

UCU health and safety support

UCU has a dedicated health and safety team offering help and support on any workplace health and safety issue.

Members who are not representatives should normally contact their safety rep or a branch officer in the first instance.

UCU safety representatives and branch/LA officers should contact the UCU health and safety advice service which provides information to  on all health and safety issues and problems, legislation and guidance.

Last updated: 7 January 2020